Here are 10 things I bet you didn’t know about Elon Musk.
That is unless you’re totally obsessed, like me.
1. His annual salary at Tesla is $1.
2. He didn’t become a U.S. Citizen until 31.
3. He left Stanford after just 2 days.
4. He uses “first principles” thinking to solve very difficult problems.
5. He reduced the cost of reaching the International Space Station by 90%.
6. At age 12 he created a video game (Blastar) and sold it for $500.
7. He has one set of twins and one set of triplets (all sons).
8. He launched a secretive school called Ad Astra. There aren’t any grades and the school is invite only.
9. In college, he survived off of just $1 per day in food.
10. He thinks it is very probable that we are living in a simulation.