The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, by Deepak Chopra. Here’s a summary distilled:
1. The Law of Pure Potentiality: Meditate in silence for 30 minutes, twice per day. Take time to be just be and experience your surroundings.
2. The Law of Giving: Keep wealth circulating. Bring whoever you encounter a gift: care, affection, love, compliments, flowers, etc. Gratefully receive gifts.
3. The Law of Karma: Similar to Newton’s Third Law. Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind. Ensure happiness and success in others.
4. The Law of Least Effort: Accept people and circumstances as they are. Take responsibility for your situation and problems. Let go of the need to defend your situation.
5. The Law of Intention and Desire: Make a list of your desires, and if they don’t happen, trust that there is a reason.
6. The Law of Detachment: Allow yourself and others the freedom to be. Do not force solutions. Embrace uncertainty.
7. The Law of Dharma: Discover your unique talents and how you can best serve humanity.