Here’s how you can drive change, in 8 steps:
AKA preparing and accepting change
1. Establish a sense of urgency (motivation).
2. Build the guiding teams.
3. Create a clear change vision
4. Communicate the vision.
5. Empower broad-based action (eliminate obstacles).
6. Generate short-term wins.
7. Consolidate gains to produce more change (focus on the success and build on gains).
AKA reinforcing and stabilizing change
8. Anchor change (creating policies, monitoring and adjusting in response to problems, and anchoring new approaches).
Inspiration: Lewin’s and Kotter’s principles of change management within corporations
>>>Who else is a Bowie fan?